Fun business facts !
- If the 100 richest people in the world, in the year of 2012 put all of their yearly earnings together, they would have had enough to end world poverty… Four times over.
- Walmart (ASDA is a subsidiary of the retailer) averages $1.8 million of profit EVERY HOUR.
- 73% of people wouldn’t care if the brands they religiously used disappeared from their life.
- Starbucks is named after a character in Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
- The brand Coca-Cola makes that many different products that if you decided to drink a different one every day it would take you a whole 9 years to try all of them!
- Facebook’s main colour is blue as Mark Zuckerberg suffers from red-green colour blindness.
- Nike is the most followed clothing brand on Instagram.
- Google was originally called BackRub
- In 2015, Apple became the first ever $700 billion company.
Spread the love